Welcome to my boring paradise

Whatever you think about me, truly I don't care. I juts enjoy all my day. . .!!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I miss U

OMO...........!!!
haha.. now I know that Rockstar loves emo!!
Like this one
 I'm a bit interested, but not really haha..

Emm.. I really want to buy this one



Up to $74.89

It is beautifully designed and the materials and construction as always are of the highest quality. Would look great with any outfit this season and is so cute!

This unique one is Reebok Zigtech Pulse Purple Grey Red 

Up to $75.55

 Elegant and athletic Reebok Zigtech Pulse Purple Grey Red sneakers with the delicate craftsmanship and modern design are sure to make you look more attractive and charming.

wehweh..unique..unique.. 

This one is Cheshire Cat Nike Dunk High Custom Edition

up to Regular Price: $142.99
Special Price: $78.98
 cute........!!!

this one is Nike Dunk High 2 BY Ceykey Blate Gray Dark Violet 

Regular Price: $142.99

Special Price: $78.98
cool............

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yok Komenen cak..!!