Welcome to my boring paradise

Whatever you think about me, truly I don't care. I juts enjoy all my day. . .!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rockstar..!! Again..??

OMO..........!!!
I don't know how much I spend my little time just tu impress Rockstar. Haha I think I spent many sheet of my diary book just to write about Rockstar. You know why Rockstar..?? for me you more interesting than the best movie or the best Hello Kitty *what? !! no..!!* umm I'm afraid if it's the fact.
This morning my father made me so disappointed "again", I was curious, does he still remember my face and my habits or not.. I hope he still know me.
Yeah.. it's doesn't important..!!
the most important thins is I'm happy then coz I can meet Rockstar and discuss something in the same group with Rockstar. OMO..!! I wore his jacket this morning, it's too big for me ofcourse. It's oke..!! it doesn't matter because the essential is the jacket is Rockstar's jacket...
yeahhhhhhhh..........!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yok Komenen cak..!!